Sunday 6 July 2008

Teenage Crush ...

Hiya =]

Well, I haven't posted a message for about a day I think, anyway, how are you all doing? I'm doing fine. Yesterday I spent the day with one of my friends Leah. She's pretty cool, we used to be best friends for ages, but then we just kind of, drifted apart a bit, but then with all the stuff thats happening at school we've kind of got back together again, and I love her family as well, we all get on really well and I hope that we work things out and become friends out of school.

And then today, well, I've been watching wimbledon, and well, I have to say. Roger Federer. PHWOAR. He is FINE! Seriously, I am not taking the mic, his body, his hair, his face, his eyes, his legs, everything, Yum !! I love him, sadly he lost in the final, I felt bad for him, he looked so sweet in his little cashmere cardigan. Bless him, but I guess he has won it for 5 years in a row before, so I guess the other one deserved to win it. But you know, he's not fit, well not as fit as Roger.

And I also have another song of the moment. Ashley Tisdale - Headstrong. Love it ! Just makes me wanna get up and dance .

I was also thinking, because I was talking about fancying Roger Federer, I realised, there is in fact a lot of people that I have a crush on who are famous. So I have decided to write them down. These arn't in order by the way:

Roger Federer
Calvin Harris
Jack Penate
Mitchel Musso
Jason Dolley
David Henrie
Drake Bell
Josh Peck
Danny Jones
Tom Fletcher
Harry Judd
Mark Ronson
Ryan Tedder
Stuart (Big Brother)
Roy Stride
Sam Darbyshire (Fletch on Hollyoaks.)
Andrew Moss (Rhys on Hollyoaks.)

I think thats all.

Agree or disagree on any of these ? Let me know =]

All my Love xx

No comments: