Thursday 3 July 2008

2 whole days !

Hey people :D

Two days since my last post, sorry about that, had some trouble about trying to get back to school ...

The education welfare officer is coming round soon ... I'm scared . I really don't want to go back .

I spoke to some of the girls involved at school today ...

One of them, seemed okay, but I don't know if I can trust her, because she acted like she was fine before I came back last time, so I'm unsure, but we were both honest with each other and got some stuff off out chests ...

One of them was just nice to catch up with , she makes me laugh , we seem ok, she seems oblivious to the whole issue, which is actually nice because I'm sick of hearing it.

And one of them just told me about it all, and sounded pretty pissed off, but we had a laugh too, she told me that the other girl (who is kind of the ring leader of the group) has fallen out with me, and that when she got told off for being nasty to me, she got mad, cried, and hit a wall :

I was like ... oops : ...

In other news, I spent some nice quality time with my dad today ...

Sometimes me and my dad have the worst arguments, he can leave me so mad and in tears because sometimes hes just so, unreasonable and he can never understand my side of the story, or my point of view, and he just goes into his own world.

But today was really nice, we took the dog a walk to the park, and had a chat about everything thats been happening in my life, and in his, and, we just got on really well.

And then he made me pasta with cheese for tea :D ! Yum, and for once, he didn't moan at me when I ate the cookies and cream ice cream out of the tub. Which was really nice.

Maybe my dad was in a good mood because he got a new phone, its a nice one too, its a Sony Erricsson K770i . Its pretty cool. I wanted it, but he said no :(

Ah well, I'll save up and by myself another new one, I was the new skinny sony erricsson one, its silver, I've forgot what its called, but its cool :D

Well, I'm meant to be going to bed early tonight, but its 3:16 in the morning so I think thats out of the window ... don't you ?



Song of the moment ! "One for the radio - Mcfly"

What an awesome comeback song !

I actually love Mcfly tbh ...

For my 13th birthday my mum bought me tickets to see them, and she thought I would be really chuffed, and I was in my grebby stage then , so I wasn't, and I didn't see the concert.

I always felt really bad, because me and my mum had had a tough year, and she bought me them tickets to cheer me up.

I'm such a bitch sometimes.

If you ever read this mum I LOVE YOU XX

And with that I'll be going . I love you all too

xxx

No comments: