Monday 30 June 2008

Coming soon ..

Hey Hey !

How's everybody today? I'm in a brilliant mood to be honest :D

I stayed up till half 4 last night, I can't sleep at the moment, I'm an insomniac . :

Its kind of annoying, but I don't mind, as you know, I'm not at school so it doesn't make much of a difference, it just means I get up later .

Well, today I've been writing a lot, I'm working on a story, that maybe I'll tell you about soon, its more of an outlet, but I was considering sending it to publishers. I might send a blurb of it soon and then you can tell me what you think, whether I should send it to publishers or whatever .

As well as writing I've been listening to music and I've actually been dancing.

Now I'm not much of a dancer but it was quite fun ...

I just made up my own routine to "See you again"

May put a video of it on youtube or something ...

So basically I'm in a fab mood.

Accept for one thing ...

Nobodies replied to my blog :(

Maybe I need to leave a comment on some peoples, and then I might get some replies.

HINT HINT

haha . :P

Another thing, also been doing some singing today, I might upload some videos of me singing, because I'm pretty serious about it and would LOVE some feedback on how to improve and what you think .

So thats all for now, I'll hit you with another post some time soon !

Peace out xx

No comments: