Sunday 29 June 2008

To New Beginnings ...

Well, I've always thought that a blog sounds pretty cool , so I decided to make one ...

I'm not exactly sure if I'm doing everything right, I can be a little slow at times, so if I'm doing something wrong , then , my bad :P

Well, where should I start ? My reason for wanting a blog ? Quite simply cause I'm bored ...

I've had some trouble at school, with some other girl's in my form and I'm currently waiting for a transfer to a new school, until then, I don't want to go in, so I get to stay at home, and staying off school for three weeks may sound good, but I can tell you, once you've been on Neopets for three hours, drawn so many pictures that your arms hurt, wrote stories until your imagination is out of words, you just end up being bored, and at least if I have a blog, its one more thing to do.

I guess I should start with what I did this weekend ...

Well, I went to see "Joseph and his technicolour dream coat." With my best friend of all time, Roisin Walsh who I love to bits.

It was fun, we got a picture with Craig Chalmers who plays Joseph at the end, He's hot so I'm gonna upload the photo. And the play was just awesome. You can't go wrong with a good ol' musical ! And Joseph and His dream coat is a classic to be honest. :P :D

Me and Rozza (Roisin) Got told off towards the end for chattering too much, but in all fairness, we were only shouting "Get your kit off!" to the one who played Joseph. Creating a disturbance ? Us ? Never ! :P

I think I'm gonna enjoy writing this blog, its kinda like a diaryisant it? But you get to type it, which I find easier because I'm a messy writer :P

If anyone reads this blog and wants to suggest some hobbies for me to take up whilst I'm not in school then go ahead, I'm more then happy to hear your suggestions :D

In my next blog I might post some stuff about me, just in case anybody reads it and wants to know, because you just might :D . If you do , that's very nice of you :D.

I'm always happy to talk to new people, don't be shy, leave a comment :D

Until my next blog .

Much Love . xx

No comments: